Thursday 4 November 2010

Chicken feed............


Well I have to say Hartington's first ever event........Our Christmas Food Fair at Baslow Village Hall on 4th and 5th December is really starting to take shape now. Nearly every stall is taken now and we are way ahead of schedule on the marketing....which is very good news.

The Village Hall right by the Chatsworth Estate has proved extremely popular with stallholders and we have been inundated with people wanting to know more about our "foodie" event.

I don't know if you remember in the early days but my sidekick and very hard working Editor thought it would be a fantastic idea for one of us to dress up as a chicken and run through the Chatsworth Estate to promote our event.

Well I'm afraid to report that the Editor is still keen on our chicken marketing ploy.............so you've guessed it......yes today I went for my first chicken suit fitting.............and here is the result!! What do you think?.............. comments most welcome!!

Gastrognome.

No comments: