This weekend at Baslow nr Chatsworth House we pay tribute to some real local food heroes.
People that are passionate and inspired about the food they produce and sell. I hope you can come along and meet them and hear their story and of course taste some of their wonderful food.
1. Liberty Foods - Damian & Simon from Totley launch their reinvention of the Great British Pork Pie
2. The Really Good Cheese Company - Mary is passionate about local cheeses - try & buy the best
3. Fruit and Herb company - Glynne's divine range of flavoured oils and vinaigrettes inspire
4. Bake - Stephanie loves baking and we love Stephanie's baking!
5. Raw Appetite - Kathryn proves healthy doesn't have to be boring - sensational salads and juices
6. Caudwells Mill - Find out about this great local attraction & buy their flour
7. Piggy in the middle -Great hot snacks - coffee & tea & bacon butty anybody?
8. The Loaf - Andrew brings his award winning sour dough bread fresh from the oven
9. Tindalls - Carols fantastic range of products. Traditional but certainly not dull!
10. Hi-Life - Win a two for one diners card in our FREE prize draw
11. Hartingtons - come & talk to me and Julie about our soon to be opening Food Hub in Bakewell!!
12. English Rose Cake Company - Becky's cakes with the wow factor!
plus superb soaps from The Bakewell Soap Company and amazing magic from Ben Z
Hartingtons - Baslow Food Fair 10th July - 10.30 am - 4.30 pm. It's all happening at Baslow Village Hall.