Wednesday, 9 March 2011
Spring Food Fair in Baslow nr Chastworth FULL line up!
We have a host of wonderful artisan food producers and retailers. Many of them are based in and around the Peak District.
What's more .....it's FREE entry with the event open between 9.30 & 4.30 and we know that a great day is guaranteed for all.
Hartingtons can now reveal the line up to be as follows:
1. The Cheese Factor - Award winning cheeses and Derbyshire oat cakes.
2. MKS - a taste of the Mediterranean with olives, nuts and mouth watering dried fruits.
3. The Girl With The Golden Cup - inspiring teas and tisanes.
4. Tindalls - Tideswell's finest, traditional cakes, pies and preserves.
5. Lamberellis - Teresa makes Italian sauces only the way a true Italian can.
6. Real Honey Apiaries - Meet Peter and find out why real honey never tasted so good.
7. Friary Liqueurs - Mouth tingling Somerset liqueurs.
8. Delishas - Sheila's secret and award winning pepper relish brings cheese alive.
9. Jamie at Home - See whats new in the Oliver household this Spring.
10. Peak District Dairy - Award winning dairy products from the heart of the Peaks.
11. Azorieblue Coffee - The best Brazilian blends to drink hot or takeaway.
12. Heavenly Cheesecakes - Like New York Cheesecake? You'll be in heaven.
13. Personally Yours - Artisan chocolates made the traditional way.
14. Marco at Taste - Mama loves Marco Zerboni's real Italian treats.
15. Hassop Station Cafe - Fast becoming a Peak District institution..... find out why!
16. Hartingtons Cookery Events - Find out more about us and our exciting plans.
17. Hi-Life Diners Card - Dine out in style for less.
18. Hey Pesto - Home made pesto that tastes so fresh.
19. Double Dutch Pancakes - Tim's hot sweet and savoury pancakes go down a treat.
20. Kirstie Dobson Cakes - Kirsties hand made cakes will dazzle and delight.
21. Gertys Pork. - Extra special pork because their pigs are treated specially
22. Leek Brewery - Staffs micro brewery - tantalising range of locally inspired beers.
23. The Staffordshire Cheese Company - quirky flavours that challenge and amuse.
24. Umptious muffins - 'naughty by nature' - spanking sweet & savoury sensations.
25. Scotts Gardens - organic vegetables and veg boxes.
26. Tuxford Mill - freshly ground flour to make your bread taste wonderful.
Remember to keep tuning in to our regular updates by coming back to the blog.
See you there and looking forward to meeting you.
Chris & Julie